These web pages provide quick access to regulations that guide the CRM industry.
- Cell Tower Guidelines
- The text of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, as amended can be found here.
- Section 106 regulations: 36 CFR 800
- Federal curation standards: 36 CFR 79.
- Department of Interior's Professional Qualifications Standards
- Secretary of the Interior’s Standards and Guidelines for Archaeology and Historic Preservation can be found at this NPS website.
- Department of Defense Collection and Curation Standards
- Visit the easy to navigate FHWA Environment website for guidance on NEPA and Section 4(f).
- Visit "Thomas" for the Congressional Record, through the Library of Congress.
- The National Conference of State Legislatures' database of Historic Preservation legislation by State.
- Be sure to check out OSHA Regulations, including 29CFR1926 Subpart P for excavation safety requirements.
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- NAGPRA -- National NAGPRA webpage